The JB Caravans Scorpion is our range of off-road caravans with shower and toilet. The Scorpion comes standard with many off-road features you would normally pay as extra’s including CruiseMaster independent suspension, high cut black powder coated checker plate, solar controller, an off-road raised tail, Hyland coupling and a heavy duty 6x2” main frame and drawbar. The JB Scorpion is perfect for those who want to get into places that others cant without the excessive price that usually comes with an off-road caravan.
We have designed the Scorpion range to be fully capable of travelling the roughest caravan trails such as Gibb River road, Inaminka trail, as well as the Tanami, Birdsville and Strzelecki tracks. The JB Scorpion is built tough and everything from the Suspension, Chassis, screwed and glued frame and furniture, hinges and drawer runners have been carefully sourced and manufactured to give you an off road caravan that is not only stylish, but extremely strong and rugged.
The JB Scorpion is now available in two models*.
- 17'6 with full ensuite
- 20' with full ensuite
Standard 2013 Scorpion features include
- Independent CruiseMaster Coil Suspension
- Galvanised sheeting under main floor for added protection
- Mesh stone deflector
- 2" Chassis raise
- Cooper STT off-road tyres
- 2 x Jerry can holders
- 12v Compressor fridge
- External shower
- Battery meter
- Black external hatches
- Pressure hatch - to reduce dust intake while driving on dirt roads
- Raised back through chassis - for extra clearance in gullys and creeks
- 650mm high black powder coated checker plate - a very aggresive looking van
- Piano hinges to all cabinet doors for extra support
- Extra support brackets and bracing to the 190L 2-door fridge
- Hitchmaster D035 coupling
- Dual 120amp battery pack
- Solar wiring, including solar controller.
- 2 x 80w Solar Panels
* Other models are still available contact us for more details.Offroad Caravans